ATI’s Resolution UAS provides a cost-effective real-time imaging and data acquisition platform for research and surveillance applications. Designed with shipboard missions in mind, Resolution has been field-tested at sea on vessels ranging from 30 to 240 feet. It has been launched and recovered in the open ocean in winds exceeding 25 knots. Resolution is fully marinized, rugged and compact — its molded composite airframe easily disassembles into three pieces for storage or shipment in sturdy airline-approved cases. Equally effective for land-based operations, the Resolution system can be transported in a small SUV and is capable of operating from a wide variety of launch and landing sites.
Resolution’s IMU-based autopilot is state-of-the-art. The base station provides an interactive moving map (with optional aerial image overlays), a real-time glass cockpit display, 3D synthetic view of the flight, extensive data logging, and robust two-way communication with the UAS. Data is transmitted to the base station and displayed for real-time analysis of UAS status.
- Gross Weight : 15 lbs
- Useful Load: 8 lbs
- Wingspan: 7 ft 10 in (2.4m)
- Rate of Climb: 500 fpm
- Cruise Speed: 30-50 kts
- Survey Altitude: 500-1500 ft
- Simple user interface and operation
- Flight following software with operator-capable input
- Launched by bungee or ATI catapult system
- Marinized for saltwater operations
- Sensor/Payload flexibility
- Modular design
- Molded composite construction
- Quiet, eco-friendly electric motor